Attaching a Document
Created by: Tyler Leidholm
Modified on: Sat, 28 Mar, 2020 at 9:21 AM
- go to https://drive.google.com/
- Either drag and drop the file into your google drive folder or right click and select "upload file"
- Once the file is in google drive right click on it and go to "Get Shareable Link"
- Make sure the toggle switch is on and then copy the link that appears
- Go back to EDUcal and open up the "File Manager" and paste the link into the URL section
- Click "Attach"
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.