To use Zoom, you first need to enable the integration between EDUcal and Zoom. To do this click on any of the "enable Zoom" buttons on any of your daily plans. This will bring you to Zoom's authentication verification page. This lists the permissions that we need to use the integration with EDUcal. If you agree to allowe EDUcal to have those permissions then click "Authorize". After we are authorized you are ready to start using Zoom through EDUcal.
Scheduling a Meeting
Meetings can be scheduled ahead of time to notify student what time you will be teaching your virtual class live.
- Click the schedule meeting button on the date that you would like to schedule the meeting on.
- Choose either a recurring meeting or a meeting just on the date you selected
- Once the meeting is scheduled it can be accessed any time during the day. Students can only access the meeting when the teacher is online.
Starting a Meeting
Meetings can be started by teachers by clicking the "start virtual class" button on the date that you would like the meeting details saved to. All meetings are automatically recorded unless you stop the recording in the top of your zoom meeting screen.
- To start a meeting click "start
- Click "Open Zoom"
- Your class is now active and you can use Zoom.
- When you're done with your meeting click "End Meeting"
- We have your scheduled meeting set to automatically record. If you do not stop the recording, your recording will automatically convert, then ask you to save it.
6. Once your meeting has been downloaded you can upload it to EDUcal by clicking the "Attach Class Recording" button on the day you want it attached to.
7. You can either enter the URL of the video you want attached or you can select/upload a file from google drive.
Once your file has been uploaded. Your students will see the attached video.
Uninstalling Zoom from your account
- Log into your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Click Manage -> Installed Apps or search for the Educal app.
- Click the Educal app.
- Click Uninstall.